I have been so horrible with updates. We've been so busy at the Guerrero/Oudomphong household! I will give you a rundown really quick and then I promise I will try to stay up to date on things going on...It is really my only journal right now!!!
Me - I've been keeping pretty busy with housework, cleaning, five kids, esp a 6mo old and a fixing-to-turn-4 little boy. I've also been getting more work with my photography, which I am so stoked about! I hope I keep growing in what I love to do. You can check out some of my work here, VNG Photography,and tell me what you think! I love feedback! Also, let me know if you, or someone you know may be interested in taking some pics! I would be glad to do them!
Daddy - Has been all about work lately...he works the nightshift, 6pm-6am and finds it hard to really catch up on sleep. He has been working some off-duty jobs as well, which pays really well. That has been helping us with the repairs and fixer-uppers with the house so that we could get it ready to be put back up on the market. Hopefully, it will sell this time around. We really want to get our family into a better neighborhood, preferably out of the city of where he works. Too many familiar faces....NOT GOOD!
Nic - Teenage dating drama is all I will say for this kid...need I say anything more? Ok, Ok, he's been conditioning for football next year. He's decided to quit band and play football. He made it to the Rosebowl parade at the beginning of the new year w/ the BISD marching band. He totally had lots of fun things to do. He's starting his group dating thing...which I don't even know what to say about that. Oh Joy!
Nathan - Has been involved in basketball and girls, too. He loves basketball, but doesn't like the crowd that comes with it. So he's not feeling too motivated to play right now. He's really good at it, too. At least he gets to play after Mutual and the games that Priests have.
Natalee - has had some major changes this year...she's growing up! She's getting taller and pretty soon will probably be taller than I am. SCARY! She's been playing the bassoon in band..but I think she wants to join choir. She loves to sing..she says she wishes they had American Idol for kids! She wants to be a SUPERSTAR! :-)
She loves to read and is such a tremendous help w/ her little brothers. I really don't know what I would do without her around...I'd be drowing even more! We still but heads A LOT! One thing I don't like...oh well...teenage girls.
Elijah - is starting to warm up in Sunbeams finally. This last week, he walked himself to class and sat next to his buddy, Boston. So proud! No crying and "I want to go with you, Mommy!!!). He hopefully starts Pre-k, too this year. That will be another battle, I hope not though. He's not really a people person. He's become an introvert and I have NO IDEA how to cure that. Oy! We are planning his 4th birthday this weekend though. He's very excited! I promise to upload pics and tell you all about it!
Evan - My high maintenance man! And that's an understatement. One of these days, I will fill you in on that horrendous week we had when he was born....or did I do that already? Hmmmm...I'll go check. He's just growing into the most handsome baby boy ever! I love him to pieces! I can sit there all day and inhale him, esp his baby breath! Nothing like it! I wish I could can it! I love it! He's due for his 6mo checkup/shots soon. He's getting up on all fours already and scooting himself. He's on the move, y'all! Look out! He's going to be good soon! No teeth yet, but we think he's teething for sure. Loves to eat...you cannot eat in front of this boy. It will make you feel SO guilty with his staring eyes It's so cute!
Anyway, there you have it. That's what's going on in our household at the moment!
Sorry I've been neglecting you, my blog! I will try not to anymore!
2 comments:
Nice update!!! Hope you get your house in order and it goes fast for you guys!
WOW! Lots of updating. I have been bad about my blog too. So hard to keep up with everything.
Post a Comment