Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life After Death...And Sadness

I am saddened tonight from a session of a viewing for a little spirit that was taken away too soon. I was so sad to see the little casket and her in there. I can't imagine being a mother and having to go through that. She was only four days, eight hours and twenty mins new.

My faith would be tested to the extreme. But somehow, I feel comforted for knowing the plan of salvation that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ has created for us. For our families to be able to reunite with each other. Her father said tonight that he knows his little angel is preparing everything up there for them for when they are together again. The front page of her program said the following, "An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth...and whispered as she closed the book, "too beautiful for earth"." What a beautiful message; her picture was above it.

How we take for granted the blessings in our lives that is our children. Be thankful for their health and their little spirit that is here with you on this earth at this time. Give lots of hugs and kisses to them all and cherish every moment you have with each other, because you will never know when it will be your last.

No comments: