Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Everyday Life

I don't have much to tell about but I needed to have a post to keep up at it.

Today, I went to the Apple store to see about getting my cracked screen replaced, but found out that it would cost me $149 to do so. Whoa!!! Then I asked to see when I could just do an upgrade to a new one and conveniently, it's next month!! So, instead of paying $149, I'll wait and spend another $50 to get the iPhone 4S. Makes sense, right??? Lol!! iPhone 5 anyone??

I then proceeded to the Fort Worth camera store to rent my lenses for the wedding I have on Friday...

We then went and had dinner at the new Buffet Palace off of 820 and it was pretty yummy!! I took a pic of the front.




Then, the boys just got paid and they wanted to get a new game so we went to Walmart. Elijah and HB were trying on superhero and villain masks and I took a pic of Elijah in the lizard mask from the new Spiderman movie; it looked cool!!! Don't u think?





Elijah/Evan ramblings Saga:

Elijah, "Mommy, my tummy hurts really bad".
Me, "I'm sorry, ask Daddy to rub it". (I was getting ready to get in the shower)
Elijah, (whines).

Later on,

Elijah, "My tummy doesn't hurt anymore. I had to go "poopoo" and now it feels better".
Me, "Oh good".
Elijah, "There was a big POP and it feeled better".
Me, "Oooooook....."
He proceeds to laugh!! LMBO!! Kids say the darnedest things!

Evan -

He now asks u "otay?" if he knows you hurt yourself. SO stinkin cute!
He tells you. "Wite dere!" and points to what he wants.

No comments: