Well, the title says it all. My last post was in Sept. I keep telling myself I am going to keep up with my blog, but I never do.
It's March 2014, I am 5 months pregnant with our little girl! YES! I said little girl!!! Our last baby...we've prayed about it and here we are. She is due July 26th, and we absolutely cannot wait! Its still surreal, we were just saying earlier today, that I am pregnant. But, it is real for sure!
Nic will be home in a few weeks from BYUI. He is finishing his first year. Nathan will graduate in May, and he is still undecided on what he's going to do. He's applied at BYUI and some other colleges as well. Natalee will be a sophomore next year. Elijah will be a 2nd grader and Evan will be starting preschool with Mrs Jeannie for a couple of days out of the week! Whew! We will def be busy, busy! Evalyn will be here by then as well.
Anyway, I need to go help Elijah finish his homework. I will try to get on here for updates more often, but no promises!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment