Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My BooBoo is ONE!!!

I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. Its already been a year. Evalyn is turning one at 12:26 am tonight....(insert crying face)..Here is our beautiful baby girl on her 1st bday session I had.





I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at the end of my 39th week of pregnancy. I've never gone that long before. I've already had several false alarms just like I did with Evan. I was praying so hard for this one not to be another false alarm. I told Cesar I would cry if we were sent home again. Luckily, the nurse checked me, had me drink water and checked us in. A few hours later, here she is. The most beautiful baby girl in my arms. Daddy had to take one last pic of me preggo. The other pictures are of everyone meeting her for the first time.










For a couple that thought they were done having kids, we sure didn't expect to have another. We knew we had to ask the Big Guy first. It was totally not up to us. If it were, we were prepared to shut down the factory... LOL. Little did we know, there was a little spirit waiting to be born into our family. I was stressed and excited at the same time.

So, here we are, two years later, a beautiful soul that is loved by all of her family. She has brought so much more love into our house that we didn't even know we could have. I love her beyond any word that could even describe it.

No comments: