Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It was such a hot day for Evie's birthday party. We had fun with all the families that were able to make it out. She enjoyed playing in her playpen and did really well, considering it was her first time to be in it. That was the best way I could keep her contained and close!! Lol...

I'm going to share some of the pictures from that day!

Gma and the birthday girl.


Gma, Great Gma and the birthday girl.


The fruit cutouts I made. It was so fun!


The awesome cake my friend made!




Getting ready to cut the cake with "hot cheeks"!!



Swing fun with brother! They love each other!



These were pictures from the actual day of her birthday. Daddy came home around dinner time when he could and we blew out the candles with her. That is one Daddy's girl for sure!








She is talking lots now and mimics everyone all the time. We can't imagine our family without her.

No comments: