Yesterday, I decided last minute to take the kids swimming. I've been wanting to do more with them this summer so they won't be so bored like last year. It was only $4 a person to get in. So, we spent $20 bucks!
It was fun, we went right after I got off and had some lunch at home. This was Elijah's first time to run around in the pool place. The previous times we've been he was too little. I dunked him a few times and he didn't seem to mind too much except for the big intake of water. He belched pretty good several times. He gets dark fast like his daddy does. I put sunscreen on him three times.
Well, we were supposed to go with a some other mommas and their kiddos but we hadn't had a chance to reschedule it. I think I'll try to go again next Friday with them. This was just a last minute decision for the kids.
1 comment:
Looks fun-I can't wait for Friday!
Post a Comment