Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fort Worth Duck Pond

Yesterday, we went swimming at my mother in-law's apartment complex. I didn't take Elijah or the camera this time. I figured we've been swimming a lot and taking pictures :-)

Also, C's sister, Sandra and her kiddos, came to stay in Fort Worth so she hung out with us for a bit. We went to eat at Sun Sun, our favorite, hole in-the wall Chinese restaurant. They have the best authentic food. It is family owned and operated and I have been going there since I was 8 yrs old. That's as far as I remember back. It's located on Lancaster Rd.

Then we went to the duck pond and fed the ducks our old bread. There was this one duck who was not scared of us peeps at all. He came up eating right out of our hands and even let us pet em. It was fun. Elijah enjoyed it. So did the big kids as well. It was fun. We had not gone there in years.

Today we went to church. I went home early due to having a bad headache and feeling light-headed. We are also going to dinner at C's mom's house. She is making brisket and enchiladas. Yum! Hers is really good! I can make one almost as good as hers, but not quite.

Well, anyway, it was a fun weekend. Hope everyone had a good one!






1 comment:

Kelsie said...

where is the duck pond? looks like fun! seems like y'all had a good weekend!