Sunday, April 22, 2012

LOTS of Updates

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here to update. SO much has happened. I don't even know where to begin!!! I'll just start with a summary update on everyone and then I will TRY as much as I can to keep this blog updated. Plus, this gives me and my family something to look back at later. Honeybears is still going strong on the force! He has since been moved to days and now back to nights again. Stinks to be at the bottom of the totem pole, but it is what it is.


Me, well, I've been doing LOTS of photography lately and I can honestly say how blessed I feel to have all these opportunities open up for me. I've also gotten my tax I.D. so now I am legal! I hope to gain more clients and better my skills a lot more!



Now on to the kiddos: Nic, is 17 now! Crazy! He has started to learn how to drive now with a learner's permit and Honeybear's assistance. I couldn't do it! Too much craziness for me. He is looking to get licensed to be an EMT during his senior year. Gosh, it's crazy to even say/type this out loud. He will be graduating next year! INSANE!!! He has since slowed down the band thing; not really his fortay anymore.

Nate, is 16. He, like Nic, is also learning how to drive. Hopefully I won't have to chaffeur (sp?) everyone around. He has joined choir in his sophomore year and has made Haltom Singers. He is really good and enjoys it.

Natalee, is a 12 yr old girl growing too fast! She enjoys playing volleyball and has gotten really good at it. She has so many attributes and interests as I did when I was her age. That's crazy, too. We butt heads quite a bit!

Elijah, is now 5 yrs old and in preschool. A lady in our new ward teaches in her home and she is the sweetest ever and Elijah or us couldn't have asked for a better person.

Evan, my Evanitos! He is almost 2, will be in August. He's not a baby anymore but still is my baby. He has a mouth full of teeth just coming in all a once. He is a very headstrong boy and stubborn. He's also a big bully to his brother, Elijah. Don't let his cute looks fool ya! Whew!

Well, there we are for now. A little bit current and up to date. It's very late so I am now going to call it a night. As I said before, I will try my best to keep this updated. Goodnight, y'all!!

No comments: