Thursday, July 12, 2012

SUMMER 2012

It's crazy that summer is halfway over! I have a senior, junior, 8th grader and a kindergartener this coming school year! Wow!! Insane.

Elijah is excited about going to kindergarten. He says he's ready to go to a big boy school. He did miss saying goodbye to his preschool class though. He loved his buddies! He still sees some of them and one is even his little cousin, Emma.
I'm going to try and keep up his progress on here and try to challenge myself to try and take a picture each day and post about what we did. Maybe this will,help me keep on track.

Mr. Evan is growing up TOO fast! I miss my baby already! He now knows how to open the doors in our apartment. That's dangerous! He is such a little smarty! He loves swimming! He wears Elijah's old floaty that supports the arms and his chest. He jumps in like it's no big deal, even goes underwater for a bit and comes back up smiling. He's now learned how to make himself sink just a enough to get his face under and just loat around. He's going to be an awesome swimmer!! At least I hope! Anyway, we are having tons of fun and enjoying the benefits of our apartment pool! I'm also getting a great tan from it, too! Will post some pics tomorrow! Good night !!

No comments: