Thursday, July 12, 2012
Swimming and More Swimming
This is pretty much the view I see almost everyday! My little man, Evan, getting ready to jump in the pool. I wasn't sure if I mentioned how much he loves to swimming! It's insane! HB and I were talking about how neither of us knew how to swim or jump in the pool, let along be brave enough to be in the pool! Lol! Thank goodness for life jackets! Today has been kind of an exhausting day! We went to NRH20 with my SIL and some of our friends from our old ward and had fun! It's always nice to get together and catch up on things with them. It also happened to be Mr. Carter's birthday so his mommy brought us all donuts to share! So yummy! Happy Birthday, Carter! I took a couple of pics for her to have with my phone.
Anyway, a couple of Elijah/Evan moments and/or sayings I'm going to start to post and share with everyone.
Evan now says so many words! It's so cute! The older kids are always getting him to repeat things they say all the time; and for the most part, it's ridiculous sayings. But, here are a couple of things he says:
Buppie - puppy
Cow
Eat Eat - his FAVORITE of all time!
Doewa - Dora
Bubble - for Bubble Guppies
He also loves to sing and dance. His phase right now is the boy band, "One Direction', because his sister has poisoned him. He knows the songs and little words here and there. I'll have to take a video and post it one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow, I could have done without seeing that picture of myself ;) I hate when you feel pretty cute and then see a picture and...not so much. Oh well, it was a fun, but exhausting day!
Sounds so much like Jenna. She loves to sing and dance too. My three older girls have "poisoned" her as well. She sings really loud in the car and if anyone tries to sing with her she yells, "Only Jenna!!" Love the age, most of the time:) Cute blog!!
Post a Comment